Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quatchi goes to a Party!

 
  Quatchi helps you through awkward moments when your boyfriend accidentally calls you by your brother's 
girlfriend's name....

Quatchi congratulates you on your engagement, is confused for a hashbrown with earmuffs....

  
Quatchi drinks watermelon wheat beer...

Quatchi accepts your kisses...

Quatchi eats your Little Star pizza...

 
Quatchi bakes birthday cake!

Quatchi poses with birthday boy... and his fluffy tiara...

Quatchi attacks you and your strange gloves!

Quatchi wears a wig?

   
Not sure what is going on here... but I don't like it.

For better or worse, someone teaches Quatchi how to shotgun a beer...

  
Afterwards, Quatchi gets inappropriate...

Don't get a BUI, Quatchi!!!

Happy 30th, Nick!!!!

4 comments:

  1. We love your pictures! You're not crazy! Believe me there are others like you out there. LOL. Keep up the great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am proud to be a part of the Quatchi-loving community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Here is a Haiku about Quatchi I found on the net.

    My husband agrees with the author.

    Quatchi

    Unlikely rival,
    I underestimated,
    Your hold on my wife.

    LOL. I think that sums it up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Quatchi haiku is another great Quatchi idea.

    ReplyDelete