Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ROAD TRIP!!!!! Jasper and Banff

As we arrived in our campsite outside Jasper National Park, we could not believe our eyes...

Could it be??

How is it possible?!

Quatchi found us again!!!

Flashback:
As it turns out, he was swimming, hitchhiking,
and asking woodland creatures where to find us.

Reunited at last, we continued our trip:
Mount Robson

The view from the campground bathroom

Perhaps the most beautiful picture I have ever taken.

Now it is glacier time.


BEAUTIFUL!!!


Quatchi and the icefield

Always breaking the rules...

Lake Louise

Crazy Canadian wildlife overpasses!!!

"You mean, I am supposed to go over the highway?!! That's nuts!"

Amazing Johnston Canyon

Tourists and Caribous

Quatchi and Caribous

Banff Town!

After a long day of hiking, nothing sounds better than a soak at the hot springs!

Time to lose the ear muffs...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I was there when I was about 5 years old, but lately I have really wanted to go back. I can't wait to see your photos. Say hi to Quatchi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the romantic pictures! Wow! Banff is still the beautiful place that I remember! Next time try Jasper if you get a chance, it may be smaller but it is just as charming!!! BIG SMILE! Quatchi and Quatchkin really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete