Saturday, February 5, 2011

Making sourdough pretzels!!!

I saw sourdough pretzels at Trader Joe's this week
and thought, I could make those....

So I made sourdough pretzels!

After mixing the sourdough starter with flour and water, 
I cut the dough into smaller portions...

You stretch out the dough and fold into a pretzel!

Like so.

 
Eight sourdough pretzels ready to go!
  
 After waiting for them to rise, you boil them.

Then you cover them in salt and bake them!

The finished product!

Then you eat them with pub cheese :)

Now I am ready for the SuperBowl...
if only I had a tv!

2 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! Is that homebrew I see in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no, that was coffee, but it looks very similar to the chocolate stout we just bottled :)

    ReplyDelete