Sunday, April 10, 2011

A good weekend in SF

Last weekend I pretended like I did not have a thesis and spent time with friends in San Francisco:

Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown!
  
Besides eating udon and spending time with Errin and Jess,
  
the best part of this festival was the adorable tomato I purchased
that now hangs from my bedside lamp.

After the festival we went on a quest:
For the perfect macaron!

Pistachio, lemon and raspberry from Le Boulangerie on Fillmore.
Good, but not quite perfect...

 Another round from Citizen Cake.

Basil and violet-cassis.
Disappointingly sub-par...

The search will continue at a later date! 

I continued my SF fun at dinner:
with Josh and Shelley at Pizzeria Delfina.
 
I forgot to get a picture of the pizza,
but it was delicious!
 
What a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment