Friday, April 1, 2011

Traveling Continues: Quatchi returns to France

Quatchi and I will be making a return trip to France this summer! In late May we will be attending a workshop in Portugal with my 'Mediterranean Landscapes' class, where we will be working to improve a National Geopark in the northeast. Then Quatchi and I will travel with colleagues across Spain towards France, where we will continue the hydrological work we did last summer on the Ouveze and Toulourenc Rivers. Then after John graduates in mid-June, he will join us for an irresponsible post-graduate school trip in Europe!!! Hooray for summer plans! If only we could fast forward through these next six weeks... :P

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous.

    ps. I googled 'Sasquatch' translations and it
    translates to French as 'Sasquatch.' LOL.

    Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Le Sasquatch. Dude, stockpile some vacation days and plan a European adventure! Or better yet I will plan it for you!

    ReplyDelete