Monday, April 11, 2011

What I have been doing for the past year

Check out my Final Thesis Poster!





These pages are actually 5 feet tall and 3 feet wide and will hang next to each other but I could not get blogger to upload such a large jpeg...
 
 This is an earlier poster from a College event,
for which I won an award!

My abstract was also selected for the Society for Ecological Restoration conference in Mexico. I am flattered and excited, but also a little terrified to think about speaking in front of so many people!

Still have some improvements to make, but our
Final Thesis Presentations are on Friday!
 
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! These posters looks great, Shannon! That's
    really flattering to be chosen to speak at the
    conference. How many people would you be speaking
    in front of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am not sure how many people would be there, but probably as many or more than I have ever talked in front of!

    ReplyDelete