Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lost camera cord :( but travels continue

As a result of losing my camera cord, my picture uploading abilities have been temporarily suspended. Hopefully I will be able to steal photos from my friends for this leg of the trip, until I can locate a new one.

After finishing the workshop we left Lisbon with a tear in our eye for Porto, which also turned out to be an amazingly beautiful city. We picniked, drank port, and danced until dawn with our new Portuguese colleagues from the workshop. Now we are in the little town of Guimares (pronounced gee-ma-raish). Today we are headed over to Braga to meet up with more workshop friends. Hopefully we will not party too hard because we are reaching the end of our rope. Then we are off to Spain and the Basque country.

Stay tuned for more adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment