Friday, September 2, 2011

Thanks J+J for the gift of Magnolia!!


Special thanks to brother Josh and sister-in-law Jeannette for a birthday gift card to Magnolia Pub and Brewery. Now that I started my internship in San Francisco, I wanted to use it as soon as possible! So we went tonight and had a blast. I tried their Landlady Ale and John tried their Weekapaug Gruit, which didn't have any hops and was weird, but an adventure. We weren't sure if we were going to get food until we looked at the menu and saw all sorts of stuff we wanted to try, such as....


Pulled pork poutine! 


Yum, it even had gravy and squeaky cheese. 

Here's John looking guilty for sneaking fries
while I was taking pictures with my new iPhone.
[I am so fancy.]

We also wanted to try the Seafood Boudin sausage
with dirty grits, which was pretty amazing!

And we shared this grilled watermelon salad
with chili goat cheese and bacony goodness.


I want din dins. 

All in my belly. 

Stout of circumstance and dessert menu

Here's John contemplating the beer ice cream sandwich,
but we were too full...  

Magnolia's cool art 

 
Thanks again Josh and Jeannette!
Magnolia awaits you next time you are in SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment